On Jan. 24, at 1:24 p.m. (local time), smile, throw your arms in the air and laugh out loud for Global Belly Laugh Day! Here are some ideas for how to celebrate:
- Laughter and play go together like peanut butter and jelly! Swing by your local park or playground and spend the afternoon ("laughternoon"?) laughing and playing.
- If the weather's too cold, build a fort inside your house with chairs and blankets. You're never too old to enjoy a good fort!
- Make funny food! Have a hamburger for lunch and draw a funny face on it with mustard!
- Write a funny story!
- Create a silly obstacle course and then see who can run through the fastest!
- Listen to silly songs and dance around!
- Have a thumb war!
I bet you can come up with some great ideas, too. What makes you laugh? How will you celebrate Global Belly Laugh Day? Post your ideas in the comments!
More info about the day can be found here.