Our Dream Playground
Our new step-by-step project planner offers the money and know-how to make your playground dreams come true.
Tools and Resources
Get funding, learn the nuts and bolts of building a great place to play, and improve your local playground.
Become a Community Partner
Build a great place to play for your community with the help of your neighbors, friends, KaBOOM! and our Funding Partners.
Save Play in Your Community
Get tips, ideas, and inspiration for making your community more playful.
Playful City USA
Our Playful City USA program recognizes cities and towns that embrace play as a priority.
Our collection of books will inspire you to bring more play to your family, neighborhood, and community at large.
What We Do
KaBOOM! is a national nonprofit dedicated to saving play for America’s children.
Who We Are
We are peppy, purple-adorned people who passionately promote the power of play!
Partner With Us
Our partners help us to create new playgrounds and to spread the word about the importance of PLAY.
Meet Our Partners
More than 275 companies have partnered with KaBOOM! to bring play to underserved children. As a result, our partners have engaged employees, empowered communities, built stronger brands and given children the childhood they deserve.
Cause Marketing Program
Playful City USA Program
Partners in Play
- Alexandra's Playground
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Access Casualty Company
- American Heart Association
- AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation and Good Neighbor Pharmacy
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals
- Aspire Public Schools
- Avery Dennison
- Baltimore Gas and Electric (BGE)
- Bank of America - Tampa Bay
- Bender Foundation
- Biogen Idec Foundation
- BNP Paripas
- Brewers Community Foundation, Inc.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross of Idaho Foundation for Health, Inc.
- Buffalo Bills
- C&S Wholesale Grocers
- The Carlyle Group
- Charity Parity Plan, Inc.
- Chicago White Sox
- City of Selma
- CME Group Foundation
- Coahoma County Delta Bridge Project
- Delta Air Lines
- Delivering Dreams
- Discover Financial Services
- Duquesne Light
- Forest City Ratner Companies
- Health Care Service Corporation, dba:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- The Heinz Endowments
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Humana Inc.
- Humana Foundation
- J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott Foundation & Marriott International
- The John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Junior League of Birmingham
- Junior League of Chicago
- Kansas City Chiefs Football Club
- The Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust
- Laureate Education, Inc.
- Livie & Luca
- Magnetar Capital
- Major League Soccer and the Philadelphia Union
- Mattel Children’s Foundation
- Mattel, Inc.
- McDonald's Foundation
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
- Minnesota Vikings
- Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation
- Morgan Stanley
- Nashville Predators Foundation
- NBA Cares
- NFL Play 60
- NIKE, Inc.
- Office Depot Foundation
- P&G Gillette
- Pacific Dental Services
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- PECO - An Excellon Company
- Pennsylvania Municipal League
- Pershing Square Capital Management, LP
- The Philadelphia Flyers
- Post Properties and Post HOPE Foundation, Inc.
- Quantum Resources Management, LLC
- Radio Flyer
- Reedy Industries, Inc.
- The Rosengarten Family
- Salesforce.com Foundation
- SAP Americas
- SAP Americas and Adobe Systems
- Snowflake Youth Foundation, PSEG Foundation, Becton Dickinson, United Water
- Strike, LLC.
- Starbucks Foundation
- Tampa Bay Rays
- The Toro Company
- UnitedHealthcare and New England Patriots Charitable Foundation
- Verint Systems
- Warner Music Group
- Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation
- Wells Fargo